POSITION: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST
LOCATION: Mundelein, IL
1. Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
2. Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communication actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
3. Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
4. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
5. Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data and graphics.
6. Supports Executive Leadership Team via the following activities:
a. Reading, researching and routing correspondence
b. Drafting letters, documents and presentations
c. Collecting and analyzing information
d. Establishing and coordinating meetings
e. Arrange travel and accommodations
7. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
8. Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
9. Secures information by completing data base backups.
10. Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems, recording meeting discussions.
11. Act as primary contact and coordination point for all customer visits
High school degree, some college preferred.
3-10 years of administrative experience is desirable
Excellent written and oral communication skills
High energy level with self-starter orientation
High detail orientation
Demonstrated success in managing multiple priorities
Able to manage data with high degree of accuracy
Able to communicate firmly and precisely but with diplomacy
Able to prioritize multiple tasks and workload and exude a calm nature under pressure
Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Work independently to maintain the integrity of databases
Ability to work effectively in a team environment
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The work environment is general office. This position regularly requires the incumbent to sit, type at a keyboard, use a computer mouse and see a colored monitor screen for at least seven hours daily. Additionally, this position requires hearing and talking and may require standing and walking. Driving will also be required. Accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities who meet the position requirements.